Senior Fund Accountant Austin, Texas, United States
Posted on: November 19, 2023
About the role:
Behind many of life's most important transactions - buying a house,
applying for a mortgage, getting a small business loan, or
refinancing a credit card - is a network of credit relationships.
Setpoint provides critical infrastructure for relationships between
the world's largest banks, credit funds and capital markets
counterparties. We're building trust in this system of credit.
We are looking for a Senior Fund Accountant to join our team!
This is an opportunity to have a big impact and partner with
multiple functions across the organization. The ideal candidate is
a highly organized individual looking for an exciting experience
with countless opportunities to learn and grow their skill set.
They will collaborate with internal and external stakeholders and
welcome the dynamic environment that comes with a fast-growing
company. This role reports directly to the Controller.
Who will love this job:
- A doer - you have a strong bias towards action and a 'get it
- An independent problem-solver - you can understand what's most
important quickly and independently build solutions
- A scrappy team player - you thrive in early-stage environments
with lots of moving parts, priorities, roles and
- A strategic thinker - you use data to drive business ideas,
prioritization decisions, product ideas and technical
- A great communicator - you possess excellent written and verbal
communication skills and attention to detail, you can communicate
to customers and internal stakeholders with equal ease and
What you'll do:
- Perform and oversee the accounting functions for all of
Setpoint's lending operations
- Coordinate with fund administrators, bankers, auditors, and tax
firms to ensure accurate reporting and tax filing
- Manage cash flow to achieve maximum returns for Setpoint's
- Work with Setpoint's Fund Operations team to ensure that
funding requests are fulfilled accurately and swiftly
- Coordinate with Setpoint's Engineering and Product teams to
design software features that make the funding and accounting
processes more accurate and efficient
You should have:
- 5-8 years of experience in fund accounting or fund
- Experience in real estate tech or fintech (nice to
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving
- Ability to prioritize appropriately and meet deadlines in a
- Experience with Quickbooks and NetSuite are preferred
Setpoint provides purpose-built capital and technology to
asset-backed borrowers and lenders. Our platform is the funding
operating system for originators: it verifies and stores documents;
automates critical calculations and compliance reporting; and
digitizes assets like homes or cars. Setpoint's technology makes
warehouse transactions instant and error free.
In December 2022, Setpoint announced a $43M Series A led by
Andreessen Horowitz with participation from Stonecroft, 75andSunny,
FifthWall, 645 Ventures, NextView Ventures, LiveOak Venture
Partners, Vesta Ventures, and ATX Venture Partners.
For all our employees, we offer a full slate of benefits from
competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental and vision
coverage, 401k, disability coverage, and flexible vacation.
Setpoint has offices in Austin, New York, and Park City, UT and
we're currently hiring remote team members.
$100,000 - $130,000 Expected Salary Range depending on location and
experience, plus stock option compensation and benefits.
Setpoint provides equal employment opportunities to all employees
and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
Keywords: Setpoint, Cedar Park , Senior Fund Accountant Austin, Texas, United States, Accounting, Auditing , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!