Licensed Practical Nurse
Location: Cedar Park
Posted on: January 15, 2022
DescriptionIntroductionAre you passionate about the patient
experience? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for
patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family!
Jump-start your career as a(an) Licensed Practical Nurse today with
CareNow.BenefitsWe are committed to providing our employees with
the support they need. At CareNow, we offer eligible colleagues an
attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental
and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health
Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!Learn more about Employee
BenefitsCome join our team as a(an) Licensed Practical Nurse. We
care for our community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our
colleagues donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable
organizations. Apply Today!Job Summary and QualificationsSeeking a
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) like you who provides expertise and
to be a champion of patient care. We are an amazing team that works
hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition
like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do.In this
role, you will:
- Perform clinical responsibilities such as taking vital signs,
collecting lab specimens, performing EKG's, and administering IM
- Manage patient charts including collecting patient history,
documenting EHR appropriately, and conducting regular chart
- Apply splints, dressings and bandages.
- Assist with check-in/check-out when needed including auditing
- Maintain records and logs on activities including in-house lab
work, drug screens, and lab work sent out to other labs.
- Keep patients and visitors informed of clinic progress.
- Ensure the occupational client's preference card is followed
and occupational procedures are adhered to.You should have:
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of
- Current Practical/Vocational nursing license in state of
residency is required.
- 1+ year of clinical experience in a patient care setting is
- Experience using an EHR system is extremely helpful.
- The ability to obtain a BLS Certification is required within 30
days of start.
- Must obtain a Federal Breath Alcohol Screening Certification
and Federal Drug Screening Certification within 3 months of
employment or promotion.
- NEVADA ONLY: Must obtain an Office Laboratory Assistant license
within 30 days of employment or promotion.What qualifications you
Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of
employment start date
- Licensed Practical / Vocational Nurse (LPN / LVN)
- Vocational School GraduateCareNow delivers quality, convenient,
patient-centered urgent care with unparalleled service. We are in
more than 100 urgent care clinics around the United States. We are
committed to staffing our clinics with the most qualified and
experienced providers. Our providers are dedicated to improving
lives and leading the charge in urgent care medicine. Our
physician-guided focus is centered on providing extensive
resources. And we provide support to our growing CareNow -
physician team. Our doctors and medical staff are trained in family
practice, emergency medicine or internal medicine. We offer a wide
range of primary and urgent care services for the entire family.
CareNow is an affiliate of HCA Healthcare.HCA Healthcare has been
named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent
an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable
care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."The
great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's
family first, and the really great institutions will provide care
with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."- Dr.
Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-FounderIf you are looking for an opportunity that
provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to
apply for our Licensed Practical Nurse opening. We promptly review
all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for
interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!We are an
equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: CareNow, Cedar Park , Licensed Practical Nurse, Healthcare , Cedar Park, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!