Company: Distinctive Home & Health Care Inc.
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Distinctive Home & Health Care is a leading provider of
healthcare to serve military installations across the United
States. Our team of professionals is dedicated to providing the
highest quality of service and support for each one of our clients.
We have an opportunity for an LPN at Joint Base San
Antonio/Lackland AFB, TX
- Initiate, perform and complete assigned duties in providing
care to variable patient populations.
- Complete assigned patient care based on the patients'
conditions, use judgment in selecting the appropriate order and
sequence of procedures and treatments, and accurately recognize,
report and record relevant patient information.
- Observe, identify and respond to the patient's needs for care,
including medication, equipment-assisted care and patient/family
- Prepare and administer prescribed medications (oral, topical,
subcutaneous, intramuscular and/or intravenous) and perform
treatments according to established policies/procedures.
- Recognize urgent or emergent patient care situations, seek
assistance of the RN and/or staff provider, and initiate
appropriate emergency interventions as directed.
- Perform support duties for complex diagnostic tests and/or
specialized practices or procedures, which include, but shall not
be limited to, preparing the patient, assisting in the diagnostic
examination, preparing and handling specialized instruments or
other specialized equipment, and monitoring the patient's condition
before, during, and following the procedure.
- Orient peers and ancillary personnel to unit policies and
procedures, skills, and standards of practice.
- Integrate healthy work environment principles that result in
improved patient healthcare delivery, education of patients and
their families and employee satisfaction.
- LPN Certificate
- Graduate from an accredited community college, junior college,
college, university or vocational nursing program approved by the
appropriate State agency and they must graduate from a state Board
accredited program and have an unrestricted LVN/PN license.
- Basic Life Support from with the AHA or the ARC
- Experience: One (1) year of practical or vocational nurse
experience after graduation within the last three years (3).
- Licensure/Registration: Current, full, active and unrestricted
license as a practical or vocational nurse. After onboarding, HCW
must maintain compliance with Continuing Education requirements and
provide documentation of this to Government as required.We are an
equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability status protected veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Distinctive Home & Health Care Inc., Cedar Park , LVN, Healthcare , Mason, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!