Limited Medical Radiological Technician
Location: Cedar Park
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Description We are offering a $1,500 sign on bonus for qualified
IntroductionDo you want to join an organization that invests in you
as a(an) Limited Medical Radiological Technician? At CareNow, you
come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in
programs to support our incredible team members over the course of
three years.BenefitsCareNow, offers a total rewards package that
supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues.
The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our
patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference.
We are looking for a dedicated Limited Medical Radiological
Technician like you to be a part of our team.Job Summary and
QualificationsSeeking a Limited Medical Radiologic Technician like
you who provides expertise and to be a champion of patient care. We
are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are
seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as
meaningful as we do.In this role, you will:
- Perform timely and quality radiology procedures for subsequent
evaluation and treatment by attending physician.
- Perform quality control checks/audits on radiologic
- Perform drug screens, urinalysis and other in-house lab tests
including processing specimens for reference laboratories.
- Maintain records and logs on activities including in-house lab
work, drug screens, and x-rays sent out to other labs.
- Ensure occupational client's preference card is followed and
occupational procedures are adhered to.
- Assist with general patient care when needed. You should have:
- A H. S. diploma or equivalent
- Graduated from an accredited school of Radiological
- Limited Medical Radiology Technician (LMRT) license in state of
- 1+ year of clinical experience in a patient care setting is
- Ability to obtain a BLS Certification is required within 30
days of start
- Must obtain a Federal Breath Alcohol Screening Certification
and Federal Drug Screening Certification within 3 months of
employment or promotion
- TENNESSEE ONLY: Current state license to practice radiologic
services in a physician practice or clinic is required
- NEVADA ONLY: Must obtain an Office Laboratory Assistant license
within 30 days of employment or promotion "Good people beget good
people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder We are a family 270,000 dedicated
professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing
applications for our Limited Medical Radiological Technician
opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!We are an
equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.UCC-AFHP
This position is incentive eligible.
Keywords: CareNow, Cedar Park , Limited Medical Radiological Technician, Healthcare , Cedar Park, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!