Women's Center of Texas Float Pool Nurse at St. David's North Austin Medical Center
Location: Cedar Park
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) Women's Center of Texas Float Pool Nurse you want in your current role? We invest in what matters most to nurses like you at home, at work, and at every stage in your career. We have an exciting opportunity for you to join St. David's North Austin Medical Center which is a part of the nations leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
St. David's North Austin Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Do you want to work where you have a voice? Nurses are at the forefront of our commitment to the care and improvement of human life. At HCA Healthcare, there are many ways for nurses to have a voice through professional practice councils, advisory councils, vital voices surveys, and units of distinction. We learn from our multi-generational nursing family. We partner with our Nurses at St. David's North Austin Medical Center!
Job Summary and Qualifications
As a Women's Services Float Pool Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for performing patient assessments, developing a plan of care, and implementing and evaluating care. As a member of the interdisciplinary care team, you will work collaboratively with the other members to assure the safe and accurate delivery of care.
* You will formulate a plan of care, revise the plan based on the patients response to treatment and regularly evaluate plan for effectiveness
* You will consult and collaborate with an interdisciplinary team to develop, evaluate and revise the plan of care to meet the patients needs and goals
* You will administer medications and complete treatments according to hospital policy
* You will delegate work appropriately to non-licensed staff in accordance with standards of practice
* You will provide pre- and post-operative patient care
* You will provide education materials to patients and families on care and treatments
* You will facilitate discharge plans in collaboration with the care team
What qualifications you will need:
* 2 years of recent clinical nursing experience in Women's Services as a Registered Nurse (RN)
* Associate's degree in Nursing (ADN) from an accredited nursing program
* Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
License and Certifications
* Current State of Texas Registered Nurse (RN) license or Compact Registered Nursing License. If Compact License Texas license must be obtained within 90 days of hire
* Basic Life Support (BLS) required as per St. Davids Healthcare policy
* NIHSS certification required as per St. Davids Healthcare policy
* Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) certification preferred
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
is a multi-specialty hospital in Texas with more than 360 beds. The facility is home to , featuring a Level III NICU, a Kidney Transplant Center, and the to view full job description.
Keywords: Confidential, Cedar Park , Women's Center of Texas Float Pool Nurse at St. David's North Austin Medical Center, Healthcare , Cedar Park, Texas
here to apply!