Fetal Testing Center Registered Nurse PRN at St. David's North Austin Medical Center
Location: Cedar Park
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Do you have the PRN career opportunities as a Fetal Testing Center Registered Nurse PRN you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join St. David's North Austin Medical Center which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
St. David's North Austin Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) Fetal Testing Center Registered Nurse PRN where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Job Summary and Qualifications
As a Fetal Testing Center (FTC) Registered Nurse (RN), you will be responsible for the coordination and delivery of patient centered nursing care. As a member of the interdisciplinary care team, you will work collaboratively with the other members to assure the safe and accurate delivery of care.
* You will review patients history prior to beginning physical assessment and incorporates findings into the exam.
* You will consider the developmental goals for infant, toddler, preschool, school age, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients.
* You will access patient/family learning needs, including any tasks that the patient can or cannot accomplish as related to his or her current health problem.
* You will prescribe appropriate nursing care to meet the goals, as well as the physical, psychological, psychosocial, emotional, and social needs of the patient.
* You will explain the purpose of all prescribed medications and teaches patients the appropriate self-administration of medications as part of discharge planning process.
What qualifications you will need:
* 1 year of clinical nursing experience as a Registered Nurse (RN)
* Experience in an acute care setting preferred
* Associates Degree in Nursing (ADN)
* Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN), Business, or Healthcare Administration preferred
License and Certifications
* Current State of Texas Registered Nurse (RN) license or Compact Registered Nursing License. If Compact License Texas license must be obtained within 90 days of hire
* Basic Life Support (BLS) required as per St. Davids Healthcare policy
* Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) certification required as per St. Davids Healthcare policy
* Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) required as per St. Davids Healthcare policy
* Registered Nurse, Certified in Inpatient Obstetrics (RNC-OB) preferred
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
is a multi-specialty hospital in Texas with more than 360 beds. The facility is home to , featuring a Level III NICU, a Kidney Transplant Center, and the . Additional services offered at this medical center include 24-hour emergency care, heart and vascular care, neurology and neurosurgery, rehabilitation services, and inpatient and outpatient su... Please click to view full job description.
Keywords: Confidential, Cedar Park , Fetal Testing Center Registered Nurse PRN at St. David's North Austin Medical Center, Healthcare , Cedar Park, Texas
here to apply!