PM Kitchen Helper
Company: Resort Lifestyle Communities
Location: Cedar Park
Posted on: July 25, 2020
OverviewAre you looking to grow your culinary experience in an
encouraging team environment? Are you a diligent team member who
will do what it takes to help the team be successful? Would you
love enriching the lives of seniors every single day? If you
answered yes to these questions, we want to meet you. We are Resort
Lifestyle Communities, a family-owned company established nearly
twenty years ago. We operate communities all across the country and
are growing fast. We provide an active, fun, and affordable
lifestyle for the residents living in our communities. In our
delivery of the Resort Lifestyle, our focus is always on the
resident. We are now accepting applications for a full-time Kitchen
Helper with experience prepping and cooking in a kitchen or
restaurant setting. The PM Kitchen Helper works collectively with
the Culinary and Dining Services team under the direction of the
Executive Chef.What makes this opportunity right for you:
- Live by our core values of Respect, Kindness & Compassion,
Honesty, and Service Excellence.
- You'll work a stable schedule; Tuesday through Saturday from
11:30am to 8:00pm.
- You ll receive stellar benefits, including health insurance
(with stipend), dental, paid holidays and vacations, and a 401(k)
with employer match.
- You'll be responsible for a number of critical tasks including
washing dishes, busing and setting tables, food prep, and stocking
the salad bar.
- Work alongside our hardworking Executive Chef in a dynamic
kitchen with state of the art equipment.What makes you right for
- You have an eagerness to learn and grow as a professional in
the food service industry.
- You have experience working in a team environment ideally in a
- Knowledge of food prep and/or dish washing is best, but we are
willing to train the right person.
- You have the ability to develop positive relationships with
residents, peers and the community.If you have a passion for
service and deeply enjoy working with seniors, take the first step
to joining our company. Complete our on-line application today and
you'll hear from us within 48 hours.EOE/ADA Associated topics:
corporate, corporate kitchen, executive, executive chef, kitchen,
prep chef, restaurant assistant chef, restaurant chef, salad chef,
Keywords: Resort Lifestyle Communities, Cedar Park , PM Kitchen Helper, Hospitality & Tourism , Cedar Park, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!