Front Desk Concierge - Part Time
Company: The Enclave at Cedar Park Senior Living
Location: Cedar Park
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Do you have a gift for caring for Seniors and are you looking to
join a team that creates communities that feel like home? We are
looking for compassionate and talented team members who have a
passion for caring for our Residents. The Concierge manages the
reception area and provides administrative and clerical support.
Gathers personal information from inquiries, answers telephones,
takes/delivers messages and responds to Business Office Manager's
requests.*This position is eligible for quarterly pay rate
increases*Spectrum Retirement Communities, LLC. is considered a
leader and innovator in senior living. SRC is ranked in the top
five senior living companies for excellence by its peers and voted
Best of Senior Living by SeniorAdvisor.com. We are a privately held
company which operates senior living communities in 9 states from
Ohio to Oregon. Celebrating our second decade of operations, we
continuously live by our Core Values and fulfill our Mission to
create communities that feel like home where residents thrive and
relationships grow. For more information or to view other
opportunities, visit www.spectrumretirement.com.Shift Details:
Saturday & Sunday, 3:00pm - 11:00pmConcierge Job Functions:
- Greet and direct all visitors in a friendly and helpful
- Answer all incoming calls within three rings and transfer calls
or take messages as necessary.
- Respond to residents' and family members' questions and
concerns and share important information with the Executive
Director or other supervisor as is appropriate.
- Respond and appropriately handle emergency situations that may
arise in a calm, professional and effective manner.
- Monitor the front lobby and entrance area for cleanliness and
maintain the following as appropriate to the community:
- Organize incoming mail and ensure that it is distributed to the
- Assist in telephone inquiries in the absence of an immediately
available Sales or Sales delegate by obtaining information from
prospect, including at minimum call back information.
- Maintain a community resource information library and/or
directory to be able to route residents and/or their families to
available services both in-house and in the general
vicinity.Education and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum requirement of high school diploma or
equivalent.Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience in an office environment, answering phones or
customer service position preferred.
- Basic clerical skills required.
- Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities
and have excellent time management and organizational skills and be
able to meet deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have basic computer knowledge and be familiar with and
skilled in standard office software programs.
- Ability to work effectively with different levels of
- Preserve and protect the privacy, confidentiality and security
of all medical records, proprietary and other confidential
information relating to Spectrum Retirement, its residents, Team
Members, activities and affiliates, in accordance with all
applicable laws (especially HIPAA) and Spectrum policy.
- Promote Spectrum in a positive manner and lead by example,
modeling our core values in everyday behavior
- Understand how to approach and communicate with all residents
including those who are cognitively impaired.
- Treat residents, family members and other team members with
dignity and respect while responding to their needs.
- Maintain and sustain a safe community and workplace.Physical
- Must be able to communicate and function in an
- Must be able to sit, stand, bend, lift, push, pull, stoop,
walk, and move frequently during working hours.
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs. floor to waist, lift 10 lbs. waist
to shoulder, lift and carry 30 lbs., and push/pull 40 lbs.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English
- Must be able to assist in the evacuation of residents Must be
medically able and willing to wear a NIOSH-approved tight-fitting
respirator (N95 mask), if required by and in accordance with
federal or state regulations or Spectrum policy.Other Requirements:
- The safety of our Residents and Team Members is our top
priority. To help accomplish this, all team members must be fully
vaccinated against COVID-19 in accordance with our company
policy.The Benefits Program is offered to all Eligible Full-Time
Team Members (Salaried and Hourly) and their families:
- Medical; Dental; Vision; Voluntary Insurance (Accident,
Disability, Cancer, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity and Life
Insurance); HSA or FSA Spending Accounts; 401K; PTO (Paid Time Off)
and Holiday Pay; Tuition ReimbursementOther benefits offered to ALL
- Online personal development courses; Perk Spot discount program
for endless discounts at restaurants, local businesses, various
retailers and more!; lucrative team member referral program;
monthly engagement program with free prizes; recognition
Spectrum Retirement Communities is committed to promoting diverse
and inclusive communities that celebrate the differences in our
team members and residents. We believe different backgrounds and
beliefs contribute to an enhanced culture and provide a greater
ability to innovate, relate, and engage. We celebrate and welcome
diversity in race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, ethnicity,
and physical ability.Spectrum Retirement Communities, LLC and its
affiliated companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers. We
also participate in the E-Verify program, a service of DHS and
Keywords: The Enclave at Cedar Park Senior Living, Cedar Park , Front Desk Concierge - Part Time, Hospitality & Tourism , Cedar Park, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!