Company: Reef Technology
Location: Cedar Park
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Location: Austin, TXStarting Pay: $16/hrWho You ll Work For?
REEF s mission is to connect the world to your block. REEF
transforms urban spaces into community hubs that create jobs and
bring new goods, services and experiences to the neighborhood. With
an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team that s over 15,000
strong, REEF is the largest operator of parking real estate and
delivery restaurants in North America. By connecting the world to
your block, we re making the place you live, the place you love to
be. Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our
communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You ll DoThe Line Cook is a self-starter with leadership
qualities who thrives in a fast paced, growing environment. Primary
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sets up stations with all necessary supplies.
- Handles, stores and rotates all products properly.
- Cooks menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen
- Always follows supervisors direction.
- Follows proper cooking techniques for all dishes.
- Ensures food quality and timeliness.
- Practices correct food handling and food storage procedures
according to company and state regulations.
- Complies with all nutrition, sanitation and safety regulations
- Maintains a positive and respectful approach with
- Reports all unsafe working conditions, operational needs and
equipment or aspects of the kitchen in need of repair to
- Other duties as assigned and modified at manager s discretion.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Operational knowledge of hospitality equipment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to work under pressure
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
- Excellent understanding of various cooking methods,
ingredients, equipment and procedures
- Familiar with industry's best practicesWhat We ll
Provide(Full-Time Employee Only)
VisionLife and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- While performing the duties of this job, the incumbent is
regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle or feel.
- Incumbent is occasionally required to taste or smell
- Push, pull, and lift up to 50 lbs on a weekly basis.
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and work in a standing position
for a long period of timeWORKING CONDITIONS
- Must be comfortable working in a shared space, with constant
noise, without the use of a private office
- Required to work in small Portable Kitchen for a shift period
of 8.5 hours (approximate)
- Must be able to cope with frequent changing priorities and
deadlines with a high degree of optimism, professionalism &
- Schedules may vary from week to week based on business demands
in excess of 40 hours with or without notice including weekends,
nights, holidaysREEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer,
and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, national origin,
gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age,
marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies
with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in
each jurisdiction in which it operates.PandoLogic. Keywords: Line
Cook, Location: Cedar Park, TX - 78613
Keywords: Reef Technology, Cedar Park , Line Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Cedar Park, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!