Lead Housekeeper / Trainer
Company: MaidPro - North Austin
Location: Cedar Park
Posted on: January 5, 2022
We are hiring a Lead Housekeeper / Trainer to lead training
operations. Are you enthusiastic about learning? Do you enjoy
coaching and motivating people? MaidPro is perfect for you if you
take pride in your work and enjoy leading people to the path of
Why work at MaidPro? Competitive pay, bonus opportunities, tips, a
flexible schedule, and a culture of kindness, appreciation, and a
sense of belonging are just some of the great things you can expect
working at MaidPro! Would you like to make a positive impact by
serving the people in your community? We are looking for team
members who take pride in their work and enjoy making a difference.
We give people time back in their lives! We are a team of kind and
committed professionals that support and inspire each other to
deliver exceptional service. Benefits:
- Competitive pay - starts at $16 per hour, plus client
- $100 hiring bonus ($50 paid after 30 days, $50 paid after 90
days of employment)
- Paid training, travel time, and gas reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- Monthly performance-based bonus opportunities
- Full time - Monday through Friday 8-5
- Part-time - We'll build a schedule around YOU!
- Flexible schedule (no nights or weekends) - weekend hours are
available but NOT required!
- Telemedicine benefit
- A friendly and supportive culture
- Career advancement Daily Responsibilities:
- Professionally clean residential homes using MaidPro's 49 point
checklist, cleaning procedures, and products.
- Train new members of the team on daily operations and how to
effectively follow the 49 Point Checklist.
- Ensure new team members understand MaidPro's cleaning
techniques, procedures, and approved products and equipment.
- Influence and train Pros to provide the highest level of
customer service to our customers.
- Organize and facilitate online and on-the-job training of new
staff members; oversee the training and productivity of all
- Inspect cleaning and deliver timely and clear feedback to
- Perform Quality Checks of services provided by other team
members. Experience and Requirements:
- A proven track record of providing exceptional cleaning
- Ability to influence and coach trainees.
- Experience providing friendly and professional customer
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
- Problem-solving and planning skills.
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs.Other Requirements:
- You must have reliable transportation and/or a valid driver's
- You are legally authorized to work in the United States.
- You are willing to submit to a Background Check. (Franchisees
must check their local employment laws). Competencies:
- Possesses extensive knowledge and practical experience
- Strong Communication
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to assess employees
- Enthusiasm for learningMaidPro franchisees are equal
opportunity employers. Neither MaidPro nor any MaidPro franchisee
discriminates, or tolerates discrimination, on the basis of race,
religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics,
protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state
or local laws.
Keywords: MaidPro - North Austin, Cedar Park , Lead Housekeeper / Trainer, Human Resources , Cedar Park, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!