Principal Software Engineer - IT
Company: MagRabbit, Inc.
Location: Cedar Park
Posted on: April 3, 2021
Principal Software Engineer - IT- United States Posted:
03/22/2021 list Job Description ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Design, develops, tests, debugs, maintains and document program
code in accordance with systems quality accredited standards,
policies and procedures.
- Identifies business needs, analyzes and creates software
- Prepares design documentation, test data for unit testing,
string and parallel testing.
- Evaluates and recommends solutions (software and hardware) to
meet user needs.
- Provides software solutions to resolve customer issues and
responds to recommendation for improvements and enhancements.
- Works with business users and development teams to ensure
- Responsible for writing and maintaining test plans, test cases,
and test scripts for automation.
- Executes test procedures, logs issues and makes recommendations
to solve the problems.
- Responsible for retesting the software, conducting performance
and scalability testing.
- Documents evolution of testing procedures for future
replication. note Requirements
- Have a strong OOA/OOD background.
- Strong understanding of Design Patterns and Enterprise
- Experience in building Twelve-Factor applications using Domain
- Exceptional technical skills for Web development including
Java/J2EE, Spring framework (Spring Core, MVC, Web Services,
Springboot, Spring Data, Spring Cloud), Angular or comparable
framework, Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF), Docker or related container
platform ecosystems and public cloud like Azure/AWS.
- Knowledge on Event-driven Architecture, message brokers and
- Hands on experience in CI/CD, DevOps principles, Site
Reliability engineering, framework and tools (NewRelic, Grafana,
Prometheus) and accelerated and automated app dev. work
- Plans, conducts and leads moderate, high budgets projects or
- Manages user requirements to ensure business goals and
deadlines are met.
- Trains, mentors and review less experienced team members
- Serves as technical consultant to organization leadership and
functional user groups.
- Performs effort estimation for complex projects and tracks
- Documents, evaluates test results; documents testing script
evolution for future replication.
- Works on the most difficult problems that require in-depth
analysis of situations, data and various factors.
- Recommends and implements changes to improve the effectiveness
of quality assurance strategies. I salute the American flag, those
who have sacrificed their lives for it and those who protect it.
"If You Don't Stand for Something, You'll Fall for Anything". #
HappyFourthOfJuly There are no more Tweets in this timeline.
Keywords: MagRabbit, Inc., Cedar Park , Principal Software Engineer - IT, IT / Software / Systems , Cedar Park, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!