- Supplier facing role where this person will be assessing the
quality of incoming parts and materials.
- Communicate with managers to improve and assist in the
warehouse portion of the production floor
- Develops and initiates standards and methods for inspection,
testing and evaluation.
- Devises sampling procedures and designs and develops forms and
instructions for recording, evaluating and reporting quality and
- Develops and implements methods and procedures for disposition
of discrepant material and devises methods to assess cost and
- Directs workers engaged in measuring and testing product and
tabulating data concerning materials, product or process quality
- Compiles and writes training material and conducts training
sessions on quality control activities.
- Supports Product Engineers and Quality Program Managers with
customer interfaces as necessary on quality related issues.
- Assures data availability and integrity for all quality
related data. Consolidates and reports quality results.
- Initiates corrective action requests as needed and tracks to
* Analyzes reports and returned products and recommends
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We
also know that an individual's success starts with the right career
opportunity. As a Best of Staffing ® Client and Talent leader,
Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for
our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since
1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and
staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices,
Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract
employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis
Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at