Are you ready to be a difference maker? Learning Care Group is a
community of collaborative, bold, fun, dedicated individuals. Here,
you'll find a dynamic environment and culture that is inclusive and
collaborative. As early education leaders, we're making a strong,
lasting, positive impact on children every day. Their future begins
now. And so does yours.
Are you a teacher during the school year? Are you a
college student pursuing a degree in early or middle childhood
education? This seasonal job may be right for you!
We are looking for Summer Camp Teachers to provide excitement
and learning all summer long to our little campers. Our schools
serve infants to school-age students, with specific summer camp
programs for 3- and 4-year-olds (Preschool/Pre-K Camp) and 5- to
12-year-olds (School-Age Camp). Special summer experiences are also
planned for infants, toddlers, and 2-year-olds. Are you caring,
compassionate and love what you do?
Then team up with our awesome educators to provide a memorable
summer camp experience, including hands-on activities, fun
projects, exclusive workbooks, and compelling learning
$1000 SIGN ON BONUS!!!
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing
guidelines and implementing all company standards.
- Help to maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean
- Supervise the classroom, according to the plans of the Lead
Teacher when the Lead is out of the room.
- Help with meal and snack preparation, feeding children, and
modeling table manners.
- Perform other related duties as requested by a Lead Teacher or
- High School diploma or equivalent experience working in a
licensed child care facility.
- Coursework in early childhood education or child
- A proven track record of caring and nurturing children to
provide them with a great start to their educational careers.
- The ability to meet state and/or accreditation requirements for
education and experience.
- Flexibility as to the hours and schedule of work.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
*Half of sign on bonus to be paid out after 90 days, other half
to be paid out after 120 days
We know our best asset is our people! So we've made a commitment
to ensure you feel valued, with a robust, comprehensive offering
that is competitive and exceeds your expectations. That means
market-relevant compensation, a targeted range of health and
wellness benefits (including life insurance, dental, vision, as
well as medical for full-time positions), and retirement planning,
with a 401k match. We recognize your potential, encourage your
talent, and support your growth with ongoing training and
development. We also offer tuition reimbursement, assistance with
your CDA (worth college credit toward an Early Childhood degree),
and our exclusive Master Teacher program to enhance your skills-and
increase your pay. Don't wait. Start strong today.