Are you someone who loves helping others and is a sales and
customer service superstar who wants to be part of a community of
caregivers committed to helping people feel their best? If the
answer is "yes," we want you on our team. Massage Envy is the
leader in accessible massage and skin care. As a sales and customer
service associate, you'll join a wellness community that's 35,000
As a sales associate you have a meaningful role to play as
* Help clients understand the benefits of regular massage, skin
care, and stretch.
* Establish relationships with members and guests to grow and
retain a client base.
* Connect clients with services and providers that improve,
enhance, and extend the positive impact of their membership.
Here's what's in it for you:
* Healthcare that is there when you need it - Medical, Dental,
* Tiered Paid Time Off – So you can recharge and focus on you
and your family. And the longer you are with us, the more you earn.
Be eligible for up to 3 weeks per year.
* Complimentary membership, services and discounts.
* Employee Assistance Program – 24-Hour Hotline to help you
manage the stress of life. Can assist with emotional well-being,
financial struggles, dependent care, and much more.
* A healthy compensation plan that rewards your hard work and
* Uncapped bonuses on a monthly basis based on individual and
* A dynamic, energizing environment where you're consistently
challenged, and never bored.
* As Massage Envy's fastest growing operator, experience
available career advancement.
* Training to help you grow and refine your sales and customer
* Providing outstanding customer service by greeting clients
upon arrival, scheduling services, answering phone calls,
addressing questions and concerns, protecting client
confidentiality, and maintaining a safe and therapeutic environment
for everyone in our location.
* Promoting the value of total body care by educating clients on
new and expanded services, selling the Massage Envy Wellness
Program, booking clients for future services, and encouraging
home-care retail purchases based on service provider
* Driving member retention through outreach via phone and email
to current members.
* Upholding the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude,
excellence, consistency and empathy.
* Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting
team goals and building positive relationships with team
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the
passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role
* Sales superstars who aren't afraid to take the lead in
connecting clients to memberships, services, and retail products to
support the mission of total body care. Bonus points for previous
retail or sales experience.
* People of integrity ready to champion the well-being of
members, guests, and team members and do the right thing (even if
it isn’t the easy thing).
* Solid math and computer skills, confidence handling cash, and
a high school diploma or equivalent.
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better
We're excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience,
and passion to do a great job regardless of race, color, religion,
gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability,
age, or veteran status.
If you're ready to put your amazing sales and customer service
skills to work to help people feel their best, we can't wait to
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor
of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each
individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates,
is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised
location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as
an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria,
benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and
operated franchised location and may vary from location to