Location: Cedar Park
Posted on: May 3, 2021
What you'll do
Shift Managers are an integral part of the restaurant management
team. Shift Managers provide direction, training and the expertise
required to ensure the customer's expectations are exceeded and
each shift they oversee achieves its business goals.
What you can expect
- Competitive pay with Bonuses
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Hours and Schedule
- Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Performance Evaluations Every 12 Months
- Clear Career Path and Opportunities
- 8-10 Week Training Program
What we expect from you
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- One or more years of restaurant experience
This job opportunity is with one of our many franchisees.
Independently owned and operated, Wendy's franchise organizations
determine their own compensation, benefits and career programs
which may vary from company-owned locations.
Keywords: Wendy's, Cedar Park , Shift Manager, Other , Cedar Park, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!