New Hope Manor -
New Hope Manor Nursing and Rehabilitation in Cedar Park
(northwest of Austin) has FULL TIME openings for CNA's. New Hope
Manor is seeking qualified nurse aides to join our heath care team.
We are a long term care facility, consistently rated high with all
State and Federal agencies. We have an outstanding reputation in
the community for providing quality, friendly, and compassionate
care for our residents. We strive to treat our residents with
dignity, respect and empathy. Ultimately our goal is to make their
stay worthwhile and enjoyable while they are within our care. If
you have strong clinical nurse aide skills, good work ethics and
want to make a difference, come join our team.
The applicants must be willing to give love and compassion to
our residents. We are a privately owned and operated 24-hour
skilled nursing facility with an in-house rehabilitation
department. We offer competitive salary and benefits for qualified
Full Time Positions available:
** 2pm - 10pm (Evening shift)
** 10pm - 6am (Night Shift)
Every 3rd weekend off, 3 day weekend!!
SHIFTS ALSO AVAILABLE**
* Bathe, shower, shampoo, shave, comb hair, dress appropriately,
nail care of any residents assigned.
* Follow resident assignment schedule as made out by the charge
* Lift, move and transfer residents as required.
* Answer call lights in a timely manner.
* Assist or feed residents.
* Keep resident clean and dry, toileting or providing incontinent
* Provide supportive, protective, and safe environments for
* Any other duties assigned.
* Medical/dental/vision/life Insurance
* Ongoing Professional Training
* Paid Holidays
* Supportive Network
* Team Culture
* Family-like Atmosphere
* You must have a current Certification in good standing with the
State of Texas.
* Pass a criminal background and reference check
* Exhibit excellent hospitality Skills
* Dependable, mature and have compassion for the elderly
* Have computer skills or willing to learn
* Be detail oriented