Credit Specialist - Cedar Park, TX
Company: Builders Firstsource, Inc.
Location: Cedar Park
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Under general supervision, is responsible for the investigation
and analysis of credit information while working within established
- Resolves routine credit and collection situations and requests
assistance on highly sensitive accounts. Oversees the opening of
new credit accounts and requests for additional credit. Compiles
bank and trade references, credit reports and business
- Analyzes and evaluates credit applications and financial
information using sound judgment. May approve credit lines up to a
pre-defined limit. Recommends approval/rejection of credit
applications to management.
- Answers customer questions regarding account status and billing
issues; handles inside sales requests regarding restricted accounts
and accounts exceeding their credit limits in order to protect the
company from future uncollectible accounts; collaborates with sales
and operations management to address payment issues.
- Monitors the collection of past due accounts, contacts
customers for payment as well as determines lien rights and
possible holds; may address moderately complex situations or
escalate to a more experienced specialist or management. Creates
collection correspondence and prepares lien documents for
management action as needed.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and two
(2) years credit and/or collections experience; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
Keywords: Builders Firstsource, Inc., Cedar Park , Credit Specialist - Cedar Park, TX, Other , Cedar Park, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!