Mgr, Account Quanum PS- Mason, OH req67366
Company: Quest Diagnostics
Posted on: June 9, 2021
The Account Manager will proactively maintain and upsell
existing Quest -Quanum Practice Solutions Accounts. The AM will
work closely with the Sales Leadership and departmental management
to resolve issues or client concerns. The AM will ensure Quanum
Practice Solutions client information are current and updated in
Quest databases; and will prepare reports and complete projects as
directed by Sales Leadership.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Maintenance/Retention: Proactively contact key accounts as
determined in SFDC client usage reports to ensure client
2. Account Information: Ensure eForm and Salesforce are updated
with current information. Add/updates.
3. Care Review meetings: Organize, facilitate, and conduct meetings
to cover topics including , Pricing, , annual business review,
chart reviews as needed, with clients.
4. Relationship management: Develop and maintain relationships with
all stakeholders including clients, enrollment, implementation and
5. Upsell: Upsell existing clients to generate more ancillary
service ( EPCS, Relatient, etc ) revenue. Generate and escalate
leads to Regional Sales Directors for Practice Management and RCM
6. Issue Resolution: Promptly address and escalate client concerns.
Escalate client issues to the Quanum Premium Helpdesk and in CRM
(Salesforce) and follow up until resolution and client satisfaction
7. Client Transition: Work with client success manager and sales
support to transition clients ensuring a smooth offboarding. .
8. Systems: Conduct all Quanum practice solutions demoes if
possible and available.
9. Sales Leadership Team: Participate in one Leadership Team
meeting per month, if possible. Present client retention
information and trends on attrition issues.
10. Special Projects: Assist with special projects as assigned by
sales, finance and support. These may include but not limited to
analyzing billing inaccuracies, cultivating net promotor score and
others. Work on projects as assigned by Sales Leadership.
11. Document all activities in Salesforce.com, including client
info, calls, meetings, .
12. Prepare Quarterly business plan as directed by Sales
13. Meet deadlines for work assignments and inform work status and
progress to leadership.
14. Communicate and work professionally and include supporting
client documentation including emails, invoices and EHR/PM reports
with other staff to ensure efforts are coordinated and high quality
service is provided.
15. Maintain knowledge of all company programs, services, and
resources available to clients.
16. Attend continuing education seminars and meetings as
17. Perform related work as requested and all other duties as
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
1. Ability to meet and exceed clients' needs and expectations.
2. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel,
4. Must be able to multi-task, have strong organizational and
5. Must be experienced with utilizing Salesforce .
6. Must possess excellent telephone and email manners and
7. Knowledge of effective and professional sales techniques.
8. Ability to read, understand and follow oral and written
9. Ability to speak clearly and concisely.
10. Ability to understand and follow company's organizational
policies and procedures.
11. Must maintain a professional image and interact professionally
with clients, patients, and co-workers.
12. Perfect knowledge of English grammar, punctuation, and
Bachelor's degree preferred.
2-4 years experience in a similar position in Healthcare IT
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to
speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divides in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent, and to draw and
interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability
to deal with problems involving several variables in standardized
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS
Work is most often performed in a remote office environment.
Occasional off site meetings will require reliable transportation
and a valid driver's license. Involves frequent telephone contact
with clients. Interaction with others is constant with frequent
interruptions. Work requires some flexibility in working hours.
Must be able effectively resolve conflicts as they arise.
Work is primarily office work and requires sitting for long periods
of time; also stooping, bending and stretching for files and
supplies. Requires proficient keyboarding skills, calculator,
telephone, copier, and such other office equipment as necessary.
Normal or corrected vision to acceptable levels for common office
work. Hearing must be in the acceptable range for telephone
contacts. It is necessary to view and type on computer screens for
variable periods of time.
Keywords: Quest Diagnostics, Cedar Park , Mgr, Account Quanum PS- Mason, OH req67366, Other , Mason, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!