Machine Op 3 (Cook 2nd Shift)
Company: Ajinomoto Foods North America, Inc.
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Ajinomoto Foods North America, Inc.
# of Openings
Direct Laborer / Operator
Performs a variety of routine tasks in food manufacturing as a line
cook to ensure recipes reach highest quality of food based on
Essential Job Functions:
- Pre-check equipment to insure proper operation and make
adjustments as appropriate.
- Mix ingredients per product specification and formulation
- Load and unload ingredients into tanks per specifications.
- Communicate the order of product to be cooked.
- Properly label equipment to match product being cooked.
- Take and record time/temperature per product
- Records information - maintains process records on machine
- Must be able to obtain and operate pallet jack and forklift
- Utilizes lock-out/ tag-out procedures when needed as
- Ability to comprehend and successfully operate DSI system.
- Responsibilities often require overtime, and weekend
- Must stay within assigned work area
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Responsibilities often require overtime, and weekend hours
- Must be able to effectively communicate with team members of
all job levels.
- Other duties & responsibilities as assigned.
Reporting to this position:
- Must possess basic math skills and proficiently read and write
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Must be able to push, pull, reach in place, bend and use proper
- Must have general knowledge of equipment used in designated
- Ability to comprehend Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point
(HACCP) requirements and procedures.
- Ensures all procedures follow GMP's governmental regulations as
well as the Company's policies and procedures.
No direct reports
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands
and work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work environment: While performing the duties of this Job, the
employee is regularly exposed to wet and/or humid conditions and
moving mechanical parts. The work environment may be noisy, dusty,
slippery, hot or cold, depending on the particular product and
manufacturing processes being carried out. Workers are required to
regularly wash their hands with anti-bacterial soap and sanitizer,
wear protective clothing including hair nets, gloves, masks and
overalls, which will help avoid contaminating products.
Physical demands: Frequent use of hands to finger, handle, grasp or
touch objects and tools. Frequent standing, walking, climbing,
squatting, stooping, crouching, twisting, bending and reaching.
Frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Working in cold
environment of 20-40 degrees Fahrenheit or 80-100 degrees in
Fahrenheit for extended periods is likely. Must have the ability to
smell and detect odors. Specific vision abilities required by this
job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral
vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Keywords: Ajinomoto Foods North America, Inc., Cedar Park , Machine Op 3 (Cook 2nd Shift), Other , Lampasas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!