Company: Carus Dental
Location: Cedar Park
Posted on: September 3, 2021
As a Dental Assistant with our practice, you will be responsible
for assisting our providers in delivering quality care to
The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a team
environment, have a “can do” personality, and be able to complete
their assigned work in a timely fashion. In addition, a Dental
Assistant must display open communication to co-workers and a
commitment to patient satisfaction.
- Understand and demonstrate proper sterilization, biohazard and
infection control procedures in compliance with protocol.
- Demonstrate complete knowledge of dental terminology,
instruments, maintenance, and proper tray setups.
- Perform all chairside procedures efficiently.
- Efficiently direct patient flow through teamwork and
- Perform all necessary lab procedures.
- Uphold a positive rapport with staff members and patients at
- Demonstrate safe and cost effective practices when utilizing
supplies and equipment.
- Assist office in achieving defined goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Experience
- certified dental assistant program
- Six months on-the-job experience preferred but willing to train
- Current dental assistant license is required.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of dental records and
- Ability to perform basic computer functions.
- Comply with protocols and standards.
- Exercise knowledge of dental instruments and terminology.
- Support shared vision and values.
- $2000 SIGN ON BONUS
Keywords: Carus Dental, Cedar Park , dental asssitant, Other , Cedar Park, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!