Company: Dominium Management Services LLC
Location: Cedar Park
Posted on: October 11, 2021
Dominium is one of the nation’s largest and fastest growing
developers, owners, and managers of affordable housing. Our core
mission is to provide residents with clean, safe, well-maintained,
and affordable housing at an outstanding value.
We are currently seeking a Compliance Coordinator to join our
team at Crossroad Commons, a 216 unit
apartment community in Austin, Texas. After substantial
leasing is completed, the Compliance Coordinator would move on to
the next project in the greater Austin area.
In addition to the hourly rate, a sign on bonus of
$1,500 minus taxes will be included if hired by 10/31/21! ($750
after 30 days of employment; $750 after 6 months of
As a Compliance Coordinator, you will be responsible for
processing all prospect applications and recertifications according
to compliance regulations and guidelines.
- Review and pre-approve certification and recertification files
within 24 hours of receipt
- Monitor various compliance reports
- Participate in state and syndicator file audits by assisting in
site preparation and response
- Ensure adherence to all Fair Housing laws and regulations
- Remain knowledgeable in federal, state, and local laws and
regulations as they relate to compliance
- 3 years of experience in a related field preferred
- Certified Occupancy Specialist (COS) preferred
- Knowledge of Section 42 LIHTC policies and regulations
- Yardi software experience
- Strong communication skills and mathematical ability
About Us: Dominium manages more
than 30,000 apartments in 19 states with a staff of more than 1,200
employees. As long-term owners, we have been committed to
providing housing solutions for more than four decades. We are a
vibrant and growing organization, with many avenues and
opportunities for you to build a successful career.
We offer a competitive salary, incentive bonus program, career
growth opportunities, training and development programs, and a
community volunteer and outreach program. Our comprehensive
benefits package for eligible employees includes medical, dental,
vision, paid time off, education, 401(k), employee recognition,
wellness programs, rent discounts for employees living on a
Dominium property, and more!
Keywords: Dominium Management Services LLC, Cedar Park , Compliance Coordinator, Other , Cedar Park, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!