PATIENT ACCESS TEAM LEAD
Location: Cedar Park
Posted on: January 16, 2022
DescriptionSHIFT: Mixed (rotating weekends)
Sign-On Bonus Eligible*
Schedule: Mixed - Rotating Weekends
Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and
inclusion thrive? Submit your application with HCA Healthcare today
and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We are committed to providing our colleagues with the support they
need. We offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as
well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly
customizable to you. Some of our unique benefits we offer
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Student Loan Repayment
- Moving, mortgage, and real estate assistance
- 100% matching 401k based on years of service
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)We value your
contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our
teams to raise the bar. Come be a part of the change!
The Patient Access Team Lead is responsible for providing feedback
on daily registration processes and staffing issues to the Patient
Access Supervisor or Patient Access Manager. Provides assistance to
staff level employees as necessary to ensure compliance with
department policies and procedures. Assists leadership with
staffing, report reconciliation, and QA process.
What you will do in this role:
- Assist Manager and/or Supervisor in creating staff schedules
and ensures adequate coverage
- Model AIDET guidelines in all interactions with the patient and
ensure staff are adhering to the patient experience
- Promote and demonstrate excellent customer service
- Maintain QA statistics (including patient wait times, etc.) and
report results to Supervisor or Manager.
- Oversee the daily activities of the registration area to insure
department standards are met.
- Assist Supervisor and/or Manager in educating registration
staff of any changes pertinent to their roles.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- One year of relevant experience requiredParallon is an industry
leader in revenue cycle services. We partner with over 650
hospitals and 2,400 physician practices nation-wide. Our parent
company, HCA Healthcare, has been consistently named a Worlds Most
Ethical Company by Ethisphere and is ranked in the Fortune 100. We
are dedicated to ensuring our patients have the best experience
even after they leave our facilities.HCA Healthcare is dedicated to
the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you
the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We
are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates
will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application
and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Some exclusions may apply. Must meet eligibility
requirements.NoticeOur Companys recruiters are here to help unlock
the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here.For questions about your job application or
this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option
Keywords: Parallon, Cedar Park , PATIENT ACCESS TEAM LEAD, Other , Cedar Park, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!