Location: Cedar Park
Posted on: May 9, 2022
A Day in the Life of a Hair Stylist: Youll be able to express
your creativity and passion for people along with providing the
ultimate client experience (UCE).
- Showcase your hair cutting, coloring, styling skills and
- Work with a team of professionals to transform our clients
dream of restoring their hair and changing their lives.
What Youll Need:
- Current active cosmetology license in the state in which you
- Skilled at analyzing, consulting and educating clients
regarding hair care and hair care products.
- Persuasive selling techniques to educate and encourage
- Honest and ethical to preserve strong client and team
- Demonstrate strong technical skills with a passion and devotion
for your art.
- Works independently and adapts well to change and business
- Willing to continuously improve and an eagerness to learn new
skills and techniques.
- Strong active listening skills.
- Bilingual (English/ Spanish) a plus.
Great Perks & Benefits:
Attractive work hours: Tuesday through Saturday, with Sundays and
Mondays off. Salons are closed for most major holidays.
Receive the best benefits in the industry, including:
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Full, comprehensive benefits (medical insurance, dental
insurance, life insurance and more)
- A 401(k)-retirement savings plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company-paid training
- A wealth of opportunities for growth and advancement
HairClub is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to creating an
inclusive work environment for everyone. We embrace and celebrate
the unique experiences, perspectives and cultural backgrounds that
each employee brings to our workplace. HairClub strives to foster
an environment where our employees feel respected, valued and
empowered, and our team members are at the forefront in helping us
promote and sustain an inclusive workplace.
Keywords: Hairclub, Cedar Park , Cosmetologist, Other , Cedar Park, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!