Haute Business Services: IT Systems Administrator
Company: MERCH REVOLUTION LLC
Location: Cedar Park
Posted on: May 16, 2022
SUMMARYCreate an amazing support experience for all users.
Position acts as primary support to all divisions of the five Haute
Companies. Reporting to the EVP of Operations, the IT Systems
Administrator is a multidisciplinary role working to deliver
superior customer service, technical support, and manage all
aspects of the IT department and projects. This is primarily a
remote position but involves some in-person for meeting vendors or
identifying on-site concerns when needed. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Daily responsibility of managing the identification,
prioritization, and resolution of end user service requests,
including the monitoring, tracking, and coordination of service
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the IT for the entire
- Maintain and support the integrity and availability of all
hardware, server resources, and software solutions.
- Perform basic Microsoft Exchange administration.
- Perform system updates and patch management for software across
- Deploy and maintain desktop systems, laptops, and physical and
virtual Windows servers.
- Perform technical support and troubleshooting of end user's
hardware and software.
- Prepare and maintain documentation of configuration and
- Documents changes such as application installations and
modified security settings as required
- Manage user accounts, access privileges, and security
- Coordinate and evaluate support by outside providers -
- Work with CIO and EVP of Operations to managing IT
- Ensure that all processes used by the service desk are
thoroughly documented, consistently audited, and regularly
- Generate key reports for management regarding system
availability, service level agreements, uptime, average ticket
- Responsible for management, prioritization and dispatch of
incoming Service Desk tickets with minimal supervision and ensure
100% compliance with Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Set up new hire software and laptop in a timely fashion and
removes access from terminated associates
- Administer Uniquity Unifi switched and access points and
- Meet ISPs when issues occur
- Ability to administer Microsoft/365 admin account
- Coordinate with HR to manage onboarding and offboarding of
- Set up VoIP using Zoom phone systems.
- Perform other related duties as assigned. REQUIRED
- Excellent customer service skills; including patience and
concern for internal client issues
- Experience sourcing and recommending vendors, managed service
providers, technical solutions, and software systems
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Managing ticketing systems, creating reports and presenting
information to executive leadership
- Excellent analytical skills to diagnose and resolve a wide
variety of hardware and software issues.
- Experience with Fresh Service, Box, PCs and Macs a plus.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology,
Business Administration, or related field preferred or
- 3-5 years of relevant industry experience PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to walk, stand, sit, kneel, speak, and hear with aid,
see, read, reach with arms and hands, and use a computer, and
- This position will require continuous viewing of a computer
screen and sitting for long periods of time
- Must have reliable transportation for traveling to/from remote
- Must be able to push/pull/lift up to 40 pounds; this may
require bending, kneeling, stooping, twisting, and other physical
activity as needed but not often REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONHaute is a
Fair Chance and Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate
based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender
(including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions),
sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status
as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability,
or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We welcome
and celebrate diversity. HAUTE DOG! LET'S TALK BENEFITS!
- Company Subsidized Medical
- Company-Paid Dental
- Company-Paid Vision
- Company-Paid Life
- Paid Time Off (3 weeks accrued your first year!)
- 11 paid annual holidays
- Safe Harbor 401(k) with Company matching
- Access to Haute Spot Live Music Venue tickets
- Working with people that believe in enjoying the ride! - - -
Keywords: MERCH REVOLUTION LLC, Cedar Park , Haute Business Services: IT Systems Administrator, Other , Cedar Park, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!