Client Relationship Specialist - Austin, TX
Company: Charles Schwab
Location: Cedar Park
Posted on: January 19, 2023
Position Type: Regular
Our branch network is part of the broader Investor Services
organization and is primarily responsible for helping individuals
and families with their financial needs. Whether it's retirement
planning, charitable giving, estate planning, active investing or
managing banking and lending needs, Investor Services can help.
To read more about our client offerings visit: Charles Schwab -
What you are good at
Building strong, personal relationships with our clients is a key
component of our business strategy.
Our Client Relationship Specialists will pursue this mission
- Delivering unparalleled value, excellent service and providing
a positive client experience
- Assisting the Branch Manager and sales staff with meeting our
We are looking for people with a passion for helping clients. You
will be responsible for:
- Receiving checks and or security deposits, check disbursements
and new account processing
- Actively uncovering additional business development
- Scheduling clients with an Associate Financial Consultant
and/or Financial Consultant for further consultation
We believe that our values have helped us to build both a
successful business model and an outstanding work environment. We
value teamwork, integrity, service, open communication, and
If you want to be a part of a firm that truly values your
contributions, consider a career at Charles Schwab.
To learn more about the culture at Schwab, click here to meet our
What you have
We place a premium on high performance, quality service and the
ability to execute the Schwab strategy. Essential skills include:
- While licensing is preferred, it is not required for this role,
Charles Schwab will support employees in this role in obtaining
and/or holding the Series 7 and 63/66 licenses
- 1 year of Client/Customer Service experience preferred
- Demonstrated experience handling client needs with tact and
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and effectively as part of a
team, while handling multiple tasks and responsibilities
- Ability to manage multiple client situations, needs and
- Ability to build and maintain good cross-enterprise working
- Basic understanding of brokerage regulations and rules that
govern client accounts preferred
- May be asked to become a Notary Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to
helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their
dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a
multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way
to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower
you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible
package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and
at home-today and in the future. Explore further .
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace
where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our
policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants without regard to any status that is
protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing
women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with
disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require
reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human
Resources at or call .
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We
value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected
classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.
Keywords: Charles Schwab, Cedar Park , Client Relationship Specialist - Austin, TX, Other , Cedar Park, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!