Company: HCA Healthcare
Location: Cedar Park
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Description IntroductionDo you want to join an organization that
invests in you as a(an) Patient Representative? At CareNow, you
come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in
programs to support our incredible team members over the course of
three years.BenefitsCareNow, offers a total rewards package that
supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues.
The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our
patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference.
We are looking for a dedicated Patient Representative like you to
be a part of our team.Job Summary and QualificationsSeeking a
Patient Care Representative like you who provides expertise and to
be a champion of patient care. We are an amazing team that works
hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition
like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do.What you
will do in this role:
- Checks-in patients in a timely manner. Ensures all Web Check-in
procedures are followed
- Answers phone calls to the clinic and provides information or
refers questions to others as needed
- Verifies insurance timely and accurately
- Ensures the occupational client's preference card is followed
and occupational procedures
- Reviews all patient paperwork to ensure completeness and
insures collection of necessary insurance / demographic
- Completes Daily Balance Checklist after each shift. Includes
all forms of payment are accounted for and documented What
Qualifications you will need:
- 1 year of clinical experience in a patient care setting is
- Obtain BLS certification within 30 days of start required
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work with multiple computer programs Potential
Military Occupational Specialist matches include these Army MOS
codes: 68A, 68B, 68D, 68F, 68G, 68H, 68J, 68K, 68L, 68M, 68N, 68Q,
68S, 68U, 68V, 68W, 68X, 68Y. Potential Air Force AFSC Codes:
4A0X1, 4A1X1, 4A2X1, 4H0X1, 4J0X1,4P0X1, 4J0X1,4V0X1. delivers
quality, convenient, patient-centered urgent care with unparalleled
service. We are in more than 100 urgent care clinics around the
United States. We are committed to staffing our clinics with the
most qualified and experienced providers. Our providers are
dedicated to improving lives and leading the charge in urgent care
medicine. Our physician-guided focus is centered on providing
extensive resources. And we provide support to our growing CareNow
physician team. Our doctors and medical staff are trained in family
practice, emergency medicine or internal medicine. We offer a wide
range of primary and urgent care services for the entire family.
CareNow is an affiliate of HCA Healthcare.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses.
"Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder We are a family 270,000 dedicated
professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing
applications for our Patient Representative opening. Qualified
candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume
today to join our community of caring!We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
This position is incentive eligible.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Cedar Park , Patient Representative, Other , Cedar Park, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!