Company: Retail Data
Location: Cedar Park
Posted on: January 26, 2023
RetailData partners with the largest retailers in the world to
provide competitive intelligence solutions. With consumers
dynamically shifting their purchasing patterns between the various
in-store and e-commerce sales channels, we are perpetually
innovating new solutions and products to meet client needs. Our
industry-leading expertise in price, assortment and promotional
data sets, in conjunction with our expansive technology and
analytics platforms, has positioned us perfectly to help retailers
navigate these unprecedented retail changes. Description: The
pricing intelligence pioneer, RetailData is hiring immediately in
your area! - Are you retired, want extra income, have extra time on
your hands and want to stay active? Retirees are welcome and
encouraged to apply! - We have part-time, flexible work schedules
available now! What does RetailData Offer You?
- A comprehensive initial training program to ensure you fully
understand the expectations of the position.
- Competitive productivity-based compensation that has a
guaranteed minimum with unlimited upside as you increase your
aptitude and proficiency in completing projects for the
- Advanced notice of work schedule.
- $400 referral bonus program.
- As a part-time team member, you are offered identity theft
protection, pet insurance, and 401k with match after 6 months and
750 hours worked.
- Employee stock purchase after 1 year of service.
- Independent, flexible work schedules that enable a healthy
- Travel opportunities, locally and out of state.
- Extra hours available in many areas. -
- Paid drive time and mileage reimbursement.
- Opportunities for employee learning and development. Come work
for an essential business! - We put an emphasis on A.R.T =
Accountability, Respect, Trust! What Does RetailData Require?
- High school diploma, or equivalent.
- Valid driver's license, clean driving record, reliable
transportation, and valid automobile insurance.
- Ability to work approximately 10 - 25 hours per week with
- Reliability to start and finish assignments on time with the
detail needed to satisfy the project criteria.
- Ability to stand throughout the work shift and lift up to 40
- Willingness to work in cold temperatures associated with
grocery store refrigerator and freezer cases as some projects
required collection of items in these store aisles. Equal
Employment Opportunity Statement: RetailData is committed to a
policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all employees
and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religious
creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, or
sexual orientation. Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
RetailData is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination and equal
opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without
regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age,
disability, marital status, or sexual orientation
Keywords: Retail Data, Cedar Park , Research Associate, Other , Cedar Park, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!