Company: New Hope Manor
Location: Cedar Park
Posted on: March 20, 2023
New Hope Manor - -
Hospitality Aides***Free C.N.A. Class*** (Cedar Park)
New Hope Manor is seeking Hospitality aides to join our heath care team. We are a long term care facility, consistently rated high with all State and Federal agencies. We have an outstanding reputation in the community for providing quality, friendly, and compassionate care for our residents. If you have strong work ethics and want to make a difference, come join our team.
Provides support and assistance to the nurses and nursing assistant with non-direct resident care needs and tasks as directed and supervised by the nursing staff.
* Transports residents to and from therapy, beauty shop, chapel and activities.
* Makes and re-make resident beds.
* Assists residents at meal time including setting up for meals, cutting food, pouring drinks, passing trays, collecting trays.
* Monitors dining room under supervision of nursing staff.
* Refills resident water pitchers with fresh water and ice.
* Assists the nursing assistants with passing nourishments to residents and records who accepts a snack.
* Cleans and organizes resident drawers and closets including checking for correct labeling of personal belongings.
* Answers call-lights and provides assistance with non-direct care requests. Secures a nurse or nursing assistant with assistance that is needed.
* Provides companionship and assists with activities as needed.
* Assist residents with feeding after completion of the Feeding Assistant training program per state guidelines.
* Other non-direct resident care duties as assigned by nurse.
* Attends mandatory meetings.
* Completes 12 hours of in-service per year.
* Communicates customer concerns and assists with resolution.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Hospitality Aides are preferred candidates for the FREE certified nursing assistant training program as desired by the candidate. Employment as a Hospitality Aide does not guarantee admittance into the CNA class.
You must pass a criminal background check, exhibit excellent hospitality skills, have computer skills and be detail oriented. We are a 24-hour skilled nursing facility with an in-house rehabilitation department.
If you are looking for great opportunity working in long-term care with a great nursing team, please apply in person at 1623 W. New Hope Drive between 9am -- 4pm Monday through Friday. We are located on the northwest corner of Lakeline Blvd. and New Hope Drive.
If you have any questions, please contact Susan Dickens, ADON at 512-259-3999. EOE.
New Hope Manor - -
Keywords: New Hope Manor, Cedar Park , Hospitality Aides, Other , Cedar Park, Texas
here to apply!