Company: Banfield Pet Hospital
Location: Cedar Park
Posted on: May 11, 2020
Banfield aspires to be a practice where as a team, we make a
positive impact on pet health care in hospitals, communities, and
the field of veterinary medicine. And, we believe hiring people
with diverse perspectives, ideas, and cultures, permits us to
deliver to the highest quality of preventive care.
As a Banfield veterinary technician, you will work alongside pet
health care industry experts to make a difference in the lives of
the pets and clients we serve. With the chance to utilize your
veterinary knowledge, communication skills, and love for pets, this
role will afford you the opportunity to define a clear career path
for continued growth and learning.
- Support veterinarians to ensure quality veterinary care,
advocate for pets, and educate clients.
- With each hospital function, assist veterinarians and the
medical team to maximize productivity and maintain positive patient
- Assist with surgeries and procedures in accordance with your
state's Veterinary Practice Act outlined for credentialed
- Communicate with clients about individualized pet health
concerns and offer guidance on Optimum Wellness Plan-- options,
medications, and additional treatments.
- Assist in maintaining relevant, comprehensive medical records
with the support of practice systems, including Banfield's
database, PetWare, designed to obtain data for population
- Obtain relevant health history and information from clients and
maintain medical charts.
- Use safe restraining techniques, follow standard protocols, and
sustain clean, sterile, organized treatment areas, exam rooms, and
- Be willing to guide, mentor, and support fellow team
Veterinary Technician Certification or Licensure (CVT, RVT, LVT, or
Keywords: Banfield Pet Hospital, Cedar Park , Veterinary Technician, Professions , Cedar Park, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!