Patient Services Representative
Company: Aspen Dental
Location: Cedar Park
Posted on: May 11, 2022
- Greet and check in patients in a friendly manner.
- Collect co-payments and verify insurance coverage.
- Schedule and confirm patient appointments.
- Prepare new patient charts neatly and accurately.
- Various office duties as assigned by Office Manager.
- Responding to patient billing or financial inquiries, directing
to appropriate departments, as necessary.
- Collect and post payments & record receipts.
- Balance nightly deposits and complete credit card processing.
- Candidates will have at minimum one year experience in an
office or customer service environment.
- Self-motivated with the ability to exceed patient
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Flexibility to support change, with varying schedules as
- Possess excellent interpersonal communicational skills.
Keywords: Aspen Dental, Cedar Park , Patient Services Representative, Sales , Cedar Park, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!